SEC Filer Member benefits are designed to help issuers improve the quality of their financials, stay informed, and have a seat at the table influencing the standard. Review the benefits in brief below. Find out more in the fact sheet: Get Serious About Data Quality.
- Access to XBRL US rules for additional validation on US GAAP conformance and more. This added ruleset layer is an exclusive benefit for SEC Filer members, and not included in DQC rules.
- Participate or observe working groups including the Data Quality Committee (DQC), the XBRL EDGAR Working Group, and other ad hoc groups formed for SEC-related issues. Stay informed. Gain access to regulators and standard setters. Influence standards.
- Support and information on error resolution, XBRL preparation, SEC activities, and legislation.
- Tools to gauge the impact of a new US GAAP Taxonomy release on your filing.
- Real-time access to user-friendly querying tools for corporate peer analysis. Exportable to Excel.
- Reduced rate on XBRL US and XBRL International events.
- Recognition for XBRL activities through XBRL Achievements program.
Questions? Email us at SECFiler@xbrl.us
Already an SEC Filer Member? Use https://csuite.xbrl.us to access the tools and benefits available to you as an SEC Filer Member of XBRL US.