The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced the adoption of interim final amendments to Forms 20-F, 40-F, 10-K, and N-CSR to implement disclosure and submission requirements of the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act (HCFA) Act. The interim final amendments apply to: “…registrants that the Securities and Exchange Commission identifies as having filed an annual report […more]
- 2021 XBRL Taxonomies Update - March 23, 2021
- OSD Website to No Longer Support Transport Layer Security Versions 1.0 and 1.1 - March 18, 2021
- SEC Interactive Data Test Suite Update 57d-210219 - March 2, 2021
- FASB Issues Proposed Taxonomy Implementation Guides for 2021 U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy - February 24, 2021
- No Proposed Update to U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy for Accounting Standards Update on Goodwill Impairment - January 8, 2021
From the Federal Register
- Electric Transmission Incentives Policy Under Section 219 of the Federal Power Act - April 26, 2021
- Market Data Infrastructure - April 9, 2021
- Commission Information Collection Activities (FERC Form Nos. 2 and 2-A); Comment Request; Extension; Errata Notice - April 6, 2021
- Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act Disclosure - April 5, 2021
- Revisions to the Filing Process for Commission Forms; Notice of Eforms Updates, Termination of Visual Foxpro Filings, and Extension of Filing Deadlines - March 30, 2021
March, 2021 Corporate sustainability takes center stage for both industry and regulators. March was a busy month for those interested in climate and other ESG topics. The Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) published its draft XBRL Taxonomy, which represents ESG metrics for 77 industry groups. XBRL US’ Domain Steering Committee reviewed and provided feedback to […more]
At this meeting, industry leaders will participate in discussions and plans for developing guidance and rules for use by public companies complying with the XBRL requirements of the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Learn about the Data Quality Committee.
The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Taxonomy is the global standard issued by the IFRS Foundation to mark up electronic IFRS financial statements. By providing the IFRS Taxonomy, the International Accounting Standards Board can ensure that the taxonomy used is an accurate representation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS Standards). 2021 IFRS Taxonomy resources – includes .zip, […more]
The Securities and Exchange Commission has established a new web page to bring together Commission actions and updates on climate and ESG investing. Link to the SEC Climate and ESG Risks and Opportunities page.