published Jan '18
Mission: To investigate possible XBRL tagging of corporate earnings announcements, given the timeliness and market-moving nature of the data provided in earnings announcements, and demand expressed by the investment community.
Objective: To help investors and other data consumers obtain market-moving information as quickly as possible.
Scope and Activities:
- Research options on both news release and Form 8-Ks as corporate earnings announcements, as well as demand for tagged earnings announcements among the investment community
- Develop a white paper
- Patrick Loughry, Toppan Merrill – Subcommittee Chair
- Chase Bongirno, Toppan Merrill
- Lisa Cousino, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Anna Kwok, Workiva
- Chad Sandstedt, Tagnifi
- Gladimyr Sully, idaciti
- Christine Tan, idaciti
- Lisa Teofilo, Workiva
- Scott Theis, Novaworks, LLC