Imagine the Work-in-Process (WIP) report and other financials delivered in computer-readable form directly from contractor to surety. No more manual rekeying of data. No more reviewing and validating data input. Data can be automatically extracted from the original document.
Attend this free, one-hour webinar to see how data can be easily created by contractors in a format that can be automatically, transparently consumed into a surety’s financial system in computer-readable format. Sureties no longer need to manually rekey data. Contractors have faster, more efficient access to credit. Agents can more easily facilitate the process.
The one-hour program will demonstrate end-to-end processing of the WIP report:
- How contractors or their accounting firm can easily create their traditional WIP report in computer-readable format
- How sureties can automatically consume WIP data into their financial systems in seconds
You’ll also learn about the freely available, open data standards supporting the automation and how you can get involved and transform your own process.
Speakers you’ll hear on this program include:
- Robert Coon, VP Surety, Scott Insurance
- John Gray, Director, Technology Strategy, The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- James Wiedemann, CPA, Manager, Marcum LLP
- Michelle Savage, VP, Communication, XBRL US
You must be logged in to post a comment.