Join this second session with the SEC and the IASB to get more answers to your questions about complying with the SEC requirement that foreign private issuers file using the IFRS XBRL Taxonomy. This 50 minute session will cover additional questions and will build on what you’ve learned in the first webinar on this topic held on April 5.
Get more insights into the IFRS Taxonomy, the SEC notice and how this will affect you.
- Kimberly Earle, Associate Chief Accountant, Division of Economic and Risk Analysis, Office of Structured Disclosure, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Jill Davis, Associate Chief Accountant, Division of Corporation Finance, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Walter Hamscher, Senior IT Program Manager, Office of Structured Disclosure, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Campbell Pryde, President and CEO, XBRL US
- Andromeda Wood | Senior Technical Manager – IFRS Taxonomy, International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
Read the SEC Notice on the IFRS Taxonomy.
This event is free to attend, with an option to participate and earn 1 CPE for $49 ($39 XBRL US Members) – look for details in the registration confirmation.