Surety carriers stand to dramatically improve the efficiency of their underwriting teams through the use of standardized forms and reported data. The SFAA (Surety & Fidelity Association of America) and the NASBP (National Association of Surety Bond Producers) have teamed up with member organizations to develop a toolkit to help sureties understand and implement standards. This one hour session will help sureties get started using the toolkit to implement standards that will benefit their organization for years to come.
- Robert Coon, VP Surety, Scott Insurance
- Greg Davenport, Senior Vice President – Global Operations, Liberty Mutual Surety
- Nicole DeChiaro, Director – Commercial Surety, AIG
- Michelle Savage, VP, Communication, XBRL US
- Sean Stewart, Market Development & Retention Manager, ACORD