Foreign private issuers (FPI) and organizations that work with them, should attend this 60 minute webinar featuring speakers from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). This webinar will address questions raised by FPIs, and will also include an introduction to a new guide that was recently published by the IFRS Foundation to aid issuers in their use of the IFRS Taxonomy. Those topics and more will be addressed during this informative, educational program. Participants will have the opportunity to submit questions in advance of this webinar to shape the discussion.
- Mark Green, Division of Corporation Finance, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Jill Davis, Division of Corporation Finance, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Kimberly Earle, Associate Chief Accountant, Division of Economic and Risk Analysis, Office of Structured Disclosure, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Rita Clijmans, Senior Technical Manager, IASB
- Izabela Ruta, Technical Manager, IASB
- Rob Blake, Vice President of Disclosure Management Solutions, Certent, Inc.
This event is free to attend, with an option to participate and earn 1 CPE for $49 ($39 XBRL US Members) – look for details in the registration confirmation.