Compliance requirements for investment management companies related to the new Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) final rule, Updated Disclosure Requirements and Summary Prospectus for Variable Annuity and Variable Life Insurance Contracts will start early next year. Variable annuities and life insurance companies will be preparing their disclosures in XBRL format for the very first time. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from XBRL experts with years of experience working with investment management companies.
- Basics about the SEC rule
- What needs to be XBRL-formatted in various form types including N3, N4, and N6
- Demonstration of XBRL tagging of specific forms
- How workflow will need to change from current process
- Samples, tips, and resources from regulators to guide proper report preparation
- Nikkyann Berteau, Disclosure Product Analyst, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Michael Boyle, XBRL Manager, Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN)
- Guy Stanzione, Compliance Services Director, Toppan Merrill
- Scott Theis, CEO, Novaworks, LLC, and Chair, XBRL US Domain Steering Committee
This event is free to attend, with an option to participate and earn 1 CPE for $49 ($39 XBRL US Members) – look for details in the registration confirmation.