Analysts, data providers and investment professionals should attend this session to learn about the kind and breadth of data available with freely available public company financials in XBRL format. Speakers include Emil Efthimides, global regulatory monitor, Bloomberg; and Campbell Pryde, President and CEO, XBRL US. The discussion will be led by Glenn Doggett, Director Standards of Practice at CFA Institute.
During this session, you’ll hear:
- Comparison of XBRL data to traditional data sources
- What Bloomberg is doing with XBRL today
- What’s possible with XBRL data that’s not possible with traditional datasets
- How financial data is changing with standards
And you’ll see a demonstration of free tools and APIs that any analyst or investor can use to extract information with specific use case discussions around:
- Greater breadth of data
- Greater granularity of data
This event is free to attend, with an option to receive an advance copy of the presentation and participate to earn 1 CPE for $49 ($39 XBRL US Members).
You must be logged in to post a comment.