Improving the quality of your company’s financial reports is a critical element to your job, but looming deadlines and disjointed workflows can make this task feel impossible. Even when time is not on your side, there are strategic processes you can implement today that will streamline your company’s financial reporting process while improving quality.
Join Certent’s Disclosure Management service experts Jason Martin and Katie Jones as they:
- Explore strategies to document key reporting processes
- Discuss formatting best practices that improve readability
- Review research tactics that reduce compliance risks
- Identify key XBRL concepts for high quality filings
- Determine key evaluation criteria for solutions