Join Certent for a morning of CPE learning, and upgrade your XBRL knowledge. Our experts will deepen your skills and bring you the latest information on XBRL.
You will learn:
- Implications for your company’s filings from the recently released changes to the taxonomy.
- How to correctly address specific XBRL challenges such as the treatment of negative values on your financial statements (i.e., “reverse negate” or “signage”).
- A host of formatting and other Microsoft Excel and Word tips to upgrade your financial document production process and increase productivity.
- The latest tools available to automate linking, formatting and filing your financial disclosure documents.
Breakfast and lunch provided free to all attendees.
Prerequisites: None Required
Advance Preparation: None
Credits: 4.5 CPE credit
Subject Area: Accounting
* In accordance with the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits will be granted based on a 50-minute hour