What’s Changed and How it Will Impact Your Next Filing?
On March 16th, 2018 the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) announced support of the 2018 US GAAP Taxonomy. Join Certent experts Austin Terry and Evan Condran to learn everything you need to know to prepare for the new taxonomy. We will discuss an overview of the changes including the newly established SEC Reporting Taxonomy (SRT).
During the 60-minute session we will:
- Identify which ASUs are in the 2018 US GAAP Taxonomy
- Explore the 2018 US GAAP Taxonomy projects
- Discover new XBRL concepts
- Discuss changes from 2017 to 2018 US GAAP Taxonomy
- Examine the new SEC Reporting Taxonomy