Join government agency colleagues for a practical 60-minute webinar on DATA Act implementation. Earn CPE credit and find out how agencies can gain while implementing DATA Act requirements from the greater efficiencies enabled by standards.
All sessions are free and offer CPE credit. This is the first of 3 webinars. Second and third sessions will be offered in September 2015.
Visit and subscribe to the XBRL US YouTube channel
What: 90 minute online Webinar, offering 1 CPE credit
When: 1:00 – 2:30 PM ET, Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- What common process problems the DATA Act is designed to solve
- Data standards and how they meet DATA Act requirements
- Case study: what an implementation looks like
- What’s in it for you: case studies from the FDIC and Standard Business Reporting (SBR) for government
- What you can do next
- Herschel Chandler, Managing Principal, Information Unlimited, Inc, data standard expert
- Eric E. Cohen, XBRL Global Technical Leader, PwC
- Tim Gribben, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Christina Ho, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Accounting Policy and Financial Transparency, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Tom Hood, CEO, Maryland Association of CPAs
- Thomas Hood, Senior Consultant, SC&H Group
- Karen Lee, Branch Chief, Office of Federal Financial Management (OMB)
- Mark Montoya, Chief of Data Strategy, FDIC
You must be logged in to post a comment.