Attend this free webinar to find out about the latest rules available from the Data Quality Committee and how you can provide input to what is finally rolled out for issuers. In addition, you’ll hear from Jo Guo, Head of Equity Fundamentals at Morningstar, a global investment research and investment management firm. Morningstar is now accessing US company financials in XBRL format because of the greater accessibility and functionality of standardized data.
- Review of newly proposed rules and explanation of public comment period
- Discussion with Morningstar on why and how they’re using corporate XBRL financials for investment clients
- Jo Guo, Head of Fundamentals, Equity Data Operations, Morningstar
- Lou Rohman, Vice Chair, XBRL US Data Quality Committee; CPA, CMA, CITP, Vice President, XBRL Services, Merrill Corporation
- Mike Starr, Chair, XBRL US Data Quality Committee; Vice President, Governmental and Regulatory Affairs, Workiva
The program is free to attend, with an option to receive an advance copy of the presentation and participate to earn 1 CPE for $49 (the price is $39 for XBRL US Members). If you’re not yet an XBRL US member, maybe it’s time to consider joining for yourself or your organization.