The discussion will include the following:
- Acting Chief Accountant Paul Munter’s remarks on the OCA’s priority on high quality financial reporting for investors’ benefits, OCA staff’s use of XBRL data and the importance of tagging accuracy.
- An update from the SEC Office of Structured Disclosure staff on SEC taxonomies and observations on data quality.
- Additional validation rules included in the 2022 DQC Rules Taxonomy.
- Overview of the 2022 Taxonomy, including discussion of:
- Implementation resources – New Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Improvements in topics for balance sheet offsetting, credit losses, taxes, and pledging and recourse.
- How XBRL Data is being used in the FASB standard-setting process.