Regulators provide clarity around Inline XBRL.
Public company preparers and accounting firm representatives should attend this webinar for technical insights into tagging, EDGAR submission and more from the SEC concerning their recent order to allow voluntary public company filing of financials using Inline XBRL. Inline XBRL, a technical specification developed and maintained by XBRL International, allows filers to submit a single document that effectively combines the HTML and XBRL versions of financials.
Topics that will be covered:
- Tagging for inline XBRL
- Using the SEC inline XBRL viewer (see SEC demo filing)
- Submitting inline XBRL documents to EDGAR
- How investors and data aggregators can leverage inline XBRL
- Mike Willis, Assistant Director Office of Structured Disclosure, Division of Economics and Risk Analysis, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Walter Hamscher, Senior IT Program Manager, Office of Structured Disclosure, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
This event is free to attend, with an option to participate to earn 1 CPE for $49 ($39 XBRL US Members).