Where an XBRL filing is concerned, have you ever….
- Failed to recognize negated tags in your filing?
- Been unsure when to negate a tag?
- Wondered if you were managing these tags correctly?
- Noticed calculation inconsistencies in your filing, but were unable to identify what went wrong?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, you’re in luck!
Join XBRL expert Jason Martin as he leads a 30-minute tutorial on best practices surrounding negated tags and labels.
What You’ll Learn:
- The easiest way to identify tags that need to be negated
- Strategies for managing and validating the tags
- 3 simple actions you can take now to simplify the negation process