Public companies that fall into the SEC’s “accelerated filer” designation, will need to begin preparing their financials using Inline XBRL starting with their first fiscal period after June 15, 2020. In addition, they will need to begin tagging the cover pages of their 10-K, 10-Q, 20-F, 40-F, and 8-K submissions at the same time. XBRL service and tool providers have successfully helped the initial wave of large accelerated filers prepare their EDGAR filings; and now are ready to help phase 2 filers with lessons learned and best practices.
Plus, learn about SEC observations in a Q&A session with Mike Willis from the SEC’s Office of Structured Disclosure.
This is the first in a 2-part series on Inline XBRL and Cover page tagging. The second session will be held on May 13, 2020.
- Chase Bongirno, Principle Product Manager, Toppan Merrill
- Brian Chavez, Product Owner, Donnelley Financial Services (DFIN)
- Steven Horowitz, Manager of Technical Services and Web Applications, Novaworks LLC
- Anna Kwok, Vice President, Professional Services, Workiva
- Mike Willis, Assistant Director, Office of Structured Disclosure, Division of Economics and Risk Analysis, Securities and Exchange Commission
This event is free to attend, with an option to participate and earn 1.5 CPE for only $49 ($39 XBRL US Members) – look for details in the registration confirmation.