This meeting is closed to the public
2018 has been a year of unprecedented global progress for the financial reporting standard, with significant member engagement. We want to use this opportunity to review recent activities and to engage in a member discussion about the strategy for the standard and the consortium. We look forward to hearing your views and ideas about how to move the standard forward.
Topics that will be covered include:
- XBRL data quality
- Activities beyond SEC reporting – Solar, State and Local Government, Surety
- Regulatory and legislative landscape
- How the XBRL US Domain and Communications Steering committees are supporting the XBRL standard
- Tools and resources that your team can leverage, and that the XBRL community can use to increase the use of XBRL data
- Our CEO’s plans for XBRL US in 2019
- Election of 2019 Regular Directors on the XBRL US Board of Directors
The meeting and a Member Luncheon are open to all XBRL US Members, and are followed by the 2018 Investor Forum – if you’ll be with us for the full day, please be sure to identify yourself as an XBRL US Member when you register for the Investor Forum.
If you’re only able to attend in the morning or online (details shared in October), please RSVP below, so we can be sure you have details for participating.