Watch the replay of this free webinar to hear from corporate data aggregators at Bloomberg and Calcbench, serving investors around the world about how XBRL has changed the landscape for financial fundamental data. Find out how errors in XBRL-formatted financials today make it difficult to leverage the greater timeliness and granularity that structured data can provide. Learn about the initiative that aims to reduce those errors and how public company filers can get involved today and how you can benefit from tools that will be made freely available.
- The XBRL US Center for Data Quality and Data Quality Committee
- Review of Data Quality Issues in XBRL Filings
- Demonstration of the Public Review & Comment – How Filers Can Contribute
- Emil Efthimides, global regulatory monitor, Bloomberg
- Pranav Ghai, Co-Founder, Calcbench
- Campbell Pryde, President and CEO, XBRL US
- Mike Starr, Chair, XBRL US Data Quality Committee; Vice President, Governmental and Regulatory Affairs, Workiva
You must be logged in to post a comment.