To hear CFA Institute perspectives on how technology is driving changes in corporate reporting, listen to this podcast of Mohini Singh, ACA, Director of Financial Reporting Policy at CFA Institute, in conversation with the UK Financial Reporting Council on:
- how investors use structured data;
- how data providers pull XBRL data from filings, normalize and clean the data for any errors, and present the data to users in a manner that allows easy access and immediate analysis;
- how data quality issues are being addressed;
- the role of audit or assurance; and
- how XBRL, artificial intelligence, and blockchain need to work together.