3XBRL US Members are invited to get involved by attending this monthly meeting to discuss strategy and get updates on Committee workstreams.
With a mission to support technology and development efforts of XBRL US necessary to meet the business reporting needs of key markets in the United States, the DSC approves taxonomy development work, performs quality control, and provides feedback to working groups. Current workstreams include establishing metrics to evaluate a properly structured taxonomy for the XBRL US taxonomy approval process.
The DSC meets the first Thursday of every month at 3:00 PM ET. Send a note to email@example.com to learn more & participate in upcoming meetings.
- Corporate Actions Architecture Guide (2011)
- US GAAP Architecture Guide (2008)
- US GAAP Technical Guide (2008)
- Work in Process Taxonomy Guide (2016)
- XBRL US Style Guide (2017)
- Scott Theis, Novaworks, LLC - Steering Committee Chair
- Chase Bongirno, Toppan Vintage
- Lisa Cousino, Summit Financial Printing
- Yemisi Lawal, Exelon Corporation
- Jaret Klekota, EY
- Patrick Loughry, Toppan Vintage
- Joe Luczka, KPMG
- Robert Nehmer, Oakland University
- Laura Rusu, XBRL Advance
- Erin Rybinski, Novaworks, LLC
- Ronald Schechter, CPA
- Joel Stiebel, CPA
- Chris Taylor, P3 Data Systems
- David Theis, Novaworks, LLC
- Shelly Wavrin, Merrill Corporation