XBRL US Members are invited to get involved by attending this monthly meeting to discuss strategy and get updates on Committee workstreams.
With a mission to support technology and development efforts of XBRL US necessary to meet the business reporting needs of key markets in the United States, the DSC approves taxonomy development work, performs quality control by setting standards for the taxonomy development process and standards program implementations, and provides feedback to working groups.
The DSC meets the third Tuesday of every month at 2 PM ET. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more & participate in upcoming meetings.
- Corporate Actions Architecture Guide (2011)
- Taxonomy Approval Metrics and Process (2018)
- Taxonomy Developers Handbook (2020)
- US GAAP Architecture Guide (2008)
- US GAAP Technical Guide (2008)
- Work in Process Taxonomy Guide (2016)
- XBRL US Style Guide (2017)
- Scott Theis, Novaworks, LLC - Steering Committee Chair
- Lisa Cousino, Broadridge
- Jaret Klekota, EY
- Patrick Loughry, Toppan Merrill
- Joe Luczka, KPMG
- Robert Nehmer, Oakland University
- Laura Rusu, XBRL Advance
- Chris Taylor, EDGAR Agents, LLC
- Shelly Wavrin, Toppan Merrill