Monday, September 24, 2018 at 5:43 PM #111841
The Google Sheet and XBRL US API Access add-on were created so anyone with a Google Account can run basic queries and return data via the XBRL API from the XBRL US Public Database of Filings. A Google Account is not needed if you’re using the XBRL API for queries through another resource (Insomnia or another application interface).
We’ve integrated Google’s login with the XBRL US Web site, so you can use either authentication platform when the XBRL US login prompt appears. If you’re using the same email address on both platforms, you’ll be able to post on these forums, authenticate to use the API, etc.
If you don’t have a Google Account, you can create one using your current email (without creating an @gmail.com account) – use the link at right to get started.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Join XBRL US
- Individual Options - Basic, Power User & Sole Practitioner
- For Your Team - Startup, Non-Profit, Academic & Corporate options
- Member Benefits Comparison Table
XBRL API Resources
- The XBRL API
- XBRL Data Community
- XBRL API Documentation (PDF)
- Getting Started with Google API Access
- Sample Queries (Insomina REST client) - requires account provision