Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 12:59 AM #111972Revathy RamananParticipant
Is there an alternative way to write API queries which in turn uses the following conditions
concept.local-name contains “FairValue”
dimension.namespace is not equal to “http://xbrl.ifrs.org/taxonomy/2017-03-09/ifrs-full”
Monday, October 1, 2018 at 10:52 AM #112159David TaurielloKeymaster
Hi Revathy – this is a great question. The API itself won’t do this (right now?), but if you retrieve data into a Google Sheet, you can apply a filter over the return and use the spreadsheet filtering (see the BScompare tab of the XBRL Spreadsheet for an example of this at cells F23:J23)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
XBRL API Resources
- The XBRL API
- XBRL Data Community
- XBRL API Interactive Documentation
- XBRL API Documentation (PDF)
- Get Started with Google Sheets
- OR get access to data for your own app and/or our API Tools
Join XBRL US
- Individual Options - Basic, Power User & Sole Practitioner
- For Your Team - Startup, Non-Profit, Academic & Corporate options
- Member Benefits Comparison Table
Using the XBRL API with the Public Filings Database
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, any and all use of the XBRL API to authenticate and retrieve data from the XBRL US Database of Public Filings implies user consent and agreement with the XBRL US API Agreement. If you are unable to agree to these terms, do not use the XBRL API.
Your account needs to be provisioned before you can login and generate client ID/secret pairs.
Login or register for a free account.