Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 10:05 AM #185661Hasnain jafferyParticipant
where can I find the exact label match for the number reported in 10-K or any field report. For example Apple 10-K year 2019 there are 29 entries marked as “MarketableSecuritiesCurrent” in fact table. I can match the numbers in 10-K as well but I am not able to locate the exact screen match label for these numbers anywhere. Can anyone help me on this…?
Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 9:00 PM #185678David TaurielloKeymaster
concept.local-namefor the fact to the
/labelendpoint to get the presentation-side text that corresponds to the value.
There’s a Google Sheet sample posted in this reply that might be helpful – https://xbrl.us/forums/topic/tackling-issues-with-operating-lease-data/#post-185320.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
XBRL API Resources
- The XBRL API
- XBRL Data Community
- XBRL API Interactive Documentation
- XBRL API Documentation (PDF)
- Get Started with Google Sheets
- OR get access to data for your own app and/or our API Tools
Join XBRL US
- Individual Options - Basic, Power User & Sole Practitioner
- For Your Team - Startup, Non-Profit, Academic & Corporate options
- Member Benefits Comparison Table
Using the XBRL API with the Public Filings Database
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, any and all use of the XBRL API to authenticate and retrieve data from the XBRL US Database of Public Filings implies user consent and agreement with the XBRL US API Agreement. If you are unable to agree to these terms, do not use the XBRL API.
Your account needs to be provisioned before you can login and generate client ID/secret pairs.
Login or register for a free account.