Tagged: #missing data #revenues
Monday, November 23, 2020 at 10:39 AM #187173Angelo BriziParticipant
The following query
returns data only for 1Q, 2Q, 1H 2020 but not for Q3 2020 which was filed on 11/5/2020
Monday, November 23, 2020 at 10:47 AM #187605David TaurielloKeymaster
Hi Angelo – I get 5 values for this query. If possible, please add .sort(DESC) to the period.fiscal-period field, so that these sort numerically – you should see 3Q and 3QCUM listed at the top.
If you use a tool like postman or insomnia, you should see a ‘count’ in the return that is a sum of the number of records that are returned by the query.
Send me an email for follow up, if you’re not getting 5 results, and I’ll send some options to get together for screen-sharing to see what might be the cause of the issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
XBRL API Resources
- The XBRL API
- XBRL Data Community
- XBRL API Interactive Documentation
- XBRL API Documentation (PDF)
- Get Started with Google Sheets
- OR get access to data for your own app and/or our API Tools
Join XBRL US
- Individual Options - Basic, Power User & Sole Practitioner
- For Your Team - Startup, Non-Profit, Academic & Corporate options
- Member Benefits Comparison Table
Using the XBRL API with the Public Filings Database
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, any and all use of the XBRL API to authenticate and retrieve data from the XBRL US Database of Public Filings implies user consent and agreement with the XBRL US API Agreement. If you are unable to agree to these terms, do not use the XBRL API.
Your account needs to be provisioned before you can login and generate client ID/secret pairs.
Login or register for a free account.