Tagged: #missing data #revenues
Monday, November 23, 2020 at 10:33 AM #187090Angelo BriziParticipant
Hi David, I tried to run the query
This returns only 3 results for 1Q 2020, 2Q 2020 and 1H 2020.
3Q 2020 is missing even if the 10Q for 3Q was filed on 11/4/2020
Monday, November 23, 2020 at 10:37 AM #187603David TaurielloKeymaster
Hi Angelo – thanks, again, for the ping on this – still not sure why it was stuck in ‘pending’.
Anyway, as you noted in email, the 3QCUM value does appear – there are 5 results total for the query: 1Q, 2Q, 1H, 3Q and 3QCUM.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
XBRL API Resources
- The XBRL API
- XBRL Data Community
- XBRL API Interactive Documentation
- XBRL API Documentation (PDF)
- Get Started with Google Sheets
- OR get access to data for your own app and/or our API Tools
Join XBRL US
- Individual Options - Basic, Power User & Sole Practitioner
- For Your Team - Startup, Non-Profit, Academic & Corporate options
- Member Benefits Comparison Table
Using the XBRL API with the Public Filings Database
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, any and all use of the XBRL API to authenticate and retrieve data from the XBRL US Database of Public Filings implies user consent and agreement with the XBRL US API Agreement. If you are unable to agree to these terms, do not use the XBRL API.
Your account needs to be provisioned before you can login and generate client ID/secret pairs.
Login or register for a free account.