Tagged: document search
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 6:10 AM #186473
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 9:23 AM #186478
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 8:59 AM #187437Alice ChikaraParticipant
Could you share a sample query for text search i.e. endpoint /document
Monday, November 23, 2020 at 10:24 AM #187600David TaurielloKeymaster
Alice – This may take a minute to run; it will return 10 reports where BDO, USA, LLP appears across multiple filings:
Google Sheets is not the best tool for this – you should have a client ID/secret pair and use a tool like postman or insomnia (Google stops queries that take longer than 60 seconds).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
XBRL API Resources
- The XBRL API
- XBRL Data Community
- XBRL API Interactive Documentation
- XBRL API Documentation (PDF)
- Get Started with Google Sheets
- OR get access to data for your own app and/or our API Tools
Join XBRL US
- Individual Options - Basic, Power User & Sole Practitioner
- For Your Team - Startup, Non-Profit, Academic & Corporate options
- Member Benefits Comparison Table
Using the XBRL API with the Public Filings Database
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, any and all use of the XBRL API to authenticate and retrieve data from the XBRL US Database of Public Filings implies user consent and agreement with the XBRL US API Agreement. If you are unable to agree to these terms, do not use the XBRL API.
Your account needs to be provisioned before you can login and generate client ID/secret pairs.
Login or register for a free account.