Tagged: report types
Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 1:40 PM #180633pobrichiParticipant
So I’m trying to compare balance sheets of MAR, H & HLT. Marriott recenlty released an 8-K but the other 2 have the 10-Q’s I want. Is there any workaround I can use to get the 10-Q for MAR in there as well?
Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 12:43 PM #181120
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
XBRL API Resources
- The XBRL API
- XBRL Data Community
- XBRL API Interactive Documentation
- XBRL API Documentation (PDF)
- Get Started with Google Sheets
- OR request account provisioning to use Client ID and secret pairs in your app and:
Using the XBRL API with the Public Filings Database
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, any and all use of the XBRL API to authenticate and retrieve data from the XBRL US Database of Public Filings implies user consent and agreement with the XBRL US API Agreement. If you are unable to agree to these terms, do not use the XBRL API.
Ready to work with the API in Excel's Power Query, or with your own system or app?
Contact us at email@example.com to have your existing XBRL US Web account provisioned to generate client ID/Secret pairs to work with the XBRL API in a REST client or other application, including Excel's Power Query.
NOTE: You do not need to generate client ID/Secret pairs if you use the Google Add-on and Google Sheet exclusively to access data - the XBRL API Authentication Add-on handles this automatically.
Your account needs to be provisioned before you can login and generate client ID/secret pairs.
Login or register for a free account.
Join XBRL US
- Individual Options - Basic, Power User & Sole Practitioner
- For Your Team - Startup, Non-Profit, Academic & Corporate options
- Member Benefits Comparison Table