Tagged: report types
Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 1:40 PM #180633pobrichiParticipant
So I’m trying to compare balance sheets of MAR, H & HLT. Marriott recenlty released an 8-K but the other 2 have the 10-Q’s I want. Is there any workaround I can use to get the 10-Q for MAR in there as well?
Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 12:43 PM #181120
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
How to get list of Subsidiaries for a company in a filing 2 days, 6 hours ago
Issue with Authentication API 3 days, 22 hours ago
Tackling issues with operating lease data 1 week ago
Getting started with the XBRL Google Sheet and add-on 1 week, 1 day ago
Issue with Authentication API 1 week, 1 day ago
XBRL API Resources
- The XBRL API
- XBRL Data Community
- XBRL API Interactive Documentation
- XBRL API Documentation (PDF)
- Get Started with Google Sheets
- OR get access to data for your own app and/or our API Tools
Join XBRL US
- Individual Options - Basic, Power User & Sole Practitioner
- For Your Team - Startup, Non-Profit, Academic & Corporate options
- Member Benefits Comparison Table
Using the XBRL API with the Public Filings Database
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, any and all use of the XBRL API to authenticate and retrieve data from the XBRL US Database of Public Filings implies user consent and agreement with the XBRL US API Agreement. If you are unable to agree to these terms, do not use the XBRL API.
Your account needs to be provisioned before you can login and generate client ID/secret pairs.
Login or register for a free account.