- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Getting details for statements and disclosures 1 day, 6 hours ago
Code for XRL API 2 days, 6 hours ago
Code for XRL API 3 days, 13 hours ago
Code for XRL API 3 days, 14 hours ago
Can the API be expanded to include DEF-14A (Proxy) Statements? 5 days, 16 hours ago
Documentation & Discussion
- The XBRL API
- XBRL Data Community
- XBRL API Interactive Documentation
- Get started with Google Sheets OR
- Get started with Microsoft Excel OR
- Get access to as-filed data from us for other tools or your own app
Join XBRL US
- Individual Options - Basic, Power User & Sole Practitioner
- For Your Team - Startup, Non-Profit, Academic & Corporate options
- Member Benefits Comparison Table
Using the XBRL API with the Public Filings Database
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, any and all use of the XBRL API to authenticate and retrieve data from the XBRL US Database of Public Filings implies user consent and agreement with the XBRL US API Agreement. If you are unable to agree to these terms, do not use the XBRL API.
To use the XBRL API outside of Google Sheets, your account needs to be provisioned for OAuth2 access.