Tagged: API Validation
Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 5:09 PM #113880Adam GerbertParticipant
I was hoping to use the API to validate against dqc rules by posting the required parameters, per the documentation, to the /api/v1/assertion/validate/ endpoint.
However, I am only getting back this:
This occurs if I use Insomnia, or my own code. It also occurs even if I remove all the additional fields. Is this a permission error of some sort? Any assistance is appreciated.
Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 10:56 AM #114375Marc WardKeymaster
Adam, thanks for writing. Currently access to use validation through the API is on a request basis. As a Center for Data Quality participant I’ve given you access and have sent further details to your email.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
XBRL API Resources
- The XBRL API
- XBRL Data Community
- XBRL API Interactive Documentation
- XBRL API Documentation (PDF)
- Get Started with Google Sheets
- OR get access to data for your own app and/or our API Tools
Join XBRL US
- Individual Options - Basic, Power User & Sole Practitioner
- For Your Team - Startup, Non-Profit, Academic & Corporate options
- Member Benefits Comparison Table
Using the XBRL API with the Public Filings Database
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, any and all use of the XBRL API to authenticate and retrieve data from the XBRL US Database of Public Filings implies user consent and agreement with the XBRL US API Agreement. If you are unable to agree to these terms, do not use the XBRL API.
Your account needs to be provisioned before you can login and generate client ID/secret pairs.
Login or register for a free account.