Tagged: API Validation
Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 5:09 PM #113880
I was hoping to use the API to validate against dqc rules by posting the required parameters, per the documentation, to the /api/v1/assertion/validate/ endpoint.
However, I am only getting back this:
This occurs if I use Insomnia, or my own code. It also occurs even if I remove all the additional fields. Is this a permission error of some sort? Any assistance is appreciated.
Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 10:56 AM #114375
Adam, thanks for writing. Currently access to use validation through the API is on a request basis. As a Center for Data Quality participant I’ve given you access and have sent further details to your email.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Join XBRL US
- Individual Options - Basic, Power User & Sole Practitioner
- For Your Team - Startup, Non-Profit, Academic & Corporate options
- Member Benefits Comparison Table
XBRL API Resources
- The XBRL API
- XBRL Data Community
- XBRL API Documentation (PDF)
- Getting Started with Google API Access
- Sample Queries (Insomina REST client) - requires account provision