published Oct '16
Greg Davenport, Liberty Mutual Insurance
The WIP Working Group is responsible for standardizing data in Work-in-Process reports and promoting the use of these standards for data collection in the surety underwriting process.
This group meets on the first Friday of each month at 11:30 AM ET – email email@example.com to learn more, attend the next meeting and join this group.
White paper: Data Standards in Surety Underwriting
Work in Process (WIP) Taxonomy Resources
- Namespace: http://taxonomies.xbrl.us/wip/2016/
- Recommended Namespace Prefix: wip
- Entry Points:
- WIP Only http://taxonomies.xbrl.us/wip/2016/entire/wip-entryPoint-2016-01-31.xsd
- WIP and US GAAP Combined http://taxonomies.xbrl.us/wip/2016/entire/wip-entryPoint-all-2016-01-31.xsd
- WIP and Standard US GAAP Combined http://taxonomies.xbrl.us/wip/2016/entire/wip-entryPoint-std-2016-01-31.xsd