published Oct '16
With a mission of facilitating the adoption and widespread use of XBRL by the business reporting supply chain, the CSC engages members, government and the public at large to increase the awareness of the benefits of using XBRL data and build community among a diverse audience. Current workstreams include identifying new consumers of XBRL data and establishing proof of XBRL benefits.
The CSC meets the third Wednesday of the month at Noon ET. Send a note to email@example.com to learn more & participate in upcoming meetings.
- Chase Bongirno, Toppan Merrill – Steering Committee Chair
- Joan Berg, Toppan Merrill
- Lisa Cousino, Broadridge
- Jason Elkins, Certent
- Colin Johnson, Donnelley Financial Solutions
- Patrick Loughry, Toppan Merrill
- Ariel Markelevich, Suffolk University
- Angela McTere, Donnelley Financial Solutions
- Robert Nehmer, Oakland University
- Topher Taylor, P3 Data Systems