published Oct '16
With a mission of facilitating the adoption and widespread use of XBRL by the business reporting supply chain, the CSC engages members, government and the public at large to increase the awareness of the benefits of using XBRL data and build community among a diverse audience. Current workstreams include identifying new consumers of XBRL data and establishing proof of XBRL benefits.
The CSC meets the last Wednesday of the month at Noon ET. Send a note to email@example.com to learn more & participate in upcoming meetings.
- Chase Bongirno, Toppan Merrill – Steering Committee Chair
- Joan Berg, Toppan Merrill
- Ami Beers, AICPA
- Lisa Cousino, Broadridge
- Jason Elkins, Certent
- Diane Janvrin, Iowa State University
- Patrick Loughry, Toppan Merrill
- Ariel Markelevich, Suffolk University
- Robert Nehmer, Oakland University