XBRL US Membership helps filers improve the quality of their financials, stay informed, and have the confidence that they’re preparing their XBRL financials appropriately. Membership includes:
- Tools to render individual schedules or your entire XBRL filing in human-readable format so you can review and check prior to FERC submission.
- In-depth instruction on XBRL formatting for every FERC form and schedule.
- Detailed maps of each FERC form that pinpoint the XBRL concepts needed for accurate XBRL preparation.
- The ability to run FERC validation rules against your filing to check for inconsistencies and error before filing. Coming soon.
- Access to historical FERC data for peer analysis. Coming soon.
- Recognition for your work through XBRL Achievements program.
- Reduced rate on educational events.
Visit the FERC Reporting platform for access to tools, instruction, data and more educational resources.