Includes: IFRS taxonomy update and review, training tips, SEC deadlines, filing success plans and implementation options. Speaker: Campbell Pryde, President and CEO, XBRL US
- FAQs on the IFRS Taxonomy and Updates to FAQs on Inline XBRL - April 27, 2017
- Level 4 Tagging - April 3, 2017
- Inline XBRL Filing of Tagged Data Proposed Rule - March 20, 2017
- Update to EDGAR Filing Detail View - March 10, 2017
- XBRL Taxonomy Update, March 6, 2017 - March 8, 2017
From the Federal Register
- Adoption of Updated EDGAR Filer Manual - March 31, 2017
- Exhibit Hyperlinks and HTML Format - March 17, 2017
- Inline XBRL Filing of Tagged Data - March 17, 2017
- Request for Comment on Possible Changes to Industry Guide 3 (Statistical Disclosure by Bank Holding Companies) - March 7, 2017
- IFRS Taxonomy for Foreign Private Issuers That Prepare Their Financial Statements in Accordance With International Financial Reporting Standards as Issued by the International Accounting Standards Board - March 6, 2017
XBRL US submits comment letter supporting the SEC proposal on transitioning operating companies and mutual funds to Inline XBRL and provides feedback on challenges that should be considered when setting timing for the start date of the proposal.
The Financial Accounting Standards Board’s Invitation to Comment is designed to allow it to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy.
Comments are due by Thursday, June 15, 2017.
In this issue:
- Goodwill impairment turns around
- Leasing costs in the Internet sector
- Patterns in deferred revenue, 2011-2016
GO BIG! In addition to the Data Toolkit – freely-available APIs, spreadsheet templates, a Chrome browser add-on and documentation – every XBRL US Member can get updated schema documentation and query data in near real-time from this growing resource of filings submitted to the SEC since 2009.
Not an XBRL US Member, yet? Maybe it’s time to consider joining for yourself or your organization.