Attend this one-hour session for a review of the latest DQC Rulesets 11, plus a discussion of the impact of errors on SEC filers.
- Current Tags for Revenue Disclosures - October 29, 2019
- Proposed Update to 2020 U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy – Simplifying the Classification of Debt in a Classified Balance Sheet (Current versus Noncurrent) - September 19, 2019
- Proposed Update to 2020 U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy – Facilitation of the Effects of Reference Rate Reform on Financial Reporting - September 13, 2019
- Draft 2020 SEC XBRL Taxonomies - September 9, 2019
- No Proposed Update to U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy for Effective Date Change to Financial Services-Insurance (Topic 944) - August 29, 2019
From the Federal Register
- Prohibitions and Restrictions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Interests in, and Relationships With, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds - November 14, 2019
- Adoption of Updated EDGAR Filer Manual - October 24, 2019
- Exchange-Traded Funds - October 24, 2019
- Solicitations of Interest Prior to a Registered Public Offering - October 4, 2019
- Update of Statistical Disclosures for Bank and Savings and Loan Registrants - October 3, 2019
The Securities and Exchange Commission’ Fixed Income Market Structure Advisory Committee held a meeting on November 4, 2019 which addressed “Structured Disclosures by Municipal Issuers” featuring XBRL US CEO Campbell Pryde. Key messages conveyed during the panel included how XBRL data standards can be used to improve the efficiency and effective of municipal reporting. Separately, […more]
The Securities and Exchange Commission’ Fixed Income Market Structure Advisory Committee held a meeting on November 4, 2019 which addressed “Structured Disclosures by Municipal Issuers” featuring speakers from Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB), Will County, IL, Municipal Market Analytics, XBRL US, and the Securities and Exchange Commission. Marc Joffe and Spencer Purnell of XBRL US […more]
FASB Chairman Russ Golden to keynote XBRL US Investor Forum.
Topics to be covered include blockchain, artificial intelligence, new reporting domains like municipal securities reporting, and more.
The SEC published a new rule proposing that Inline XBRL tagging be required for all fee calculation table and fee footnotes in fee bearing filings, including Funds and Transactional 1933 Act filings, tender offers, proxies (with fees), etc. On page 10 of the rule: amend most fee-bearing forms, schedules and statements to provide that each […more]