Responses to these questions reflect the informal views of one or more members of the staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission participating in a discussion and do not constitute an official statement of the views of the Commission or of the staff of the Commission and should not be relied upon as authoritative. […more]
- Proposed Update to 2020 U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy—Codification Improvements to Topic 326, Financial Instruments—Credit Losses - July 10, 2019
- IFRS Taxonomy Preparer's Guide - July 10, 2019
- Trend Analysis on Custom Tag Rates in XBRL Exhibits Submitted from 2016 to 2018 - June 28, 2019
- XBRL Taxonomy Update, June 11, 2019 - June 11, 2019
- Exchange Transaction Fee Summary Schema for NMS Stocks, May 30, 2019 - May 30, 2019
From the Federal Register
- Form CRS Relationship Summary; Amendments to Form ADV - July 12, 2019
- Auditor Independence With Respect to Certain Loans or Debtor-Creditor Relationships - July 5, 2019
- Adoption of Updated EDGAR Filer Manual - July 1, 2019
- Revisions to the Filing Process for Commission Forms - June 27, 2019
- Commission Information Collection Activities (FERC Form No. 60, FERC-61, and FERC-555A); Comment Request - May 30, 2019
The Securities and Exchange Commission announced their plan to host a roundtable on Short-Term / Long-Term Management of Public Companies, Our Periodic Reporting System and Regulatory Requirements. This event will be held on July 18 at 12:30 ET and the public is invited to attend (it will be held at SEC offices at 100 F […more]
The SEC posted an analysis of extensions used in XBRL submissions. While there is little change in the overall rate for filers from 2017 to 2018 (hovering around 18%), accelerated filers use of extensions has come down slightly versus prior period, and is now more inline with other filers at 18%. Read the release.
June 2019 Legislative and Regulatory News GREAT Act Passes Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Government Reform FERC Adopts XBRL Standards for Utilities Reporting California State Assembly Committee Approves SB 598, Open Financial Statements Act SEC Publishes Concept Release to Harmonize Exempt Offerings SEC Updates EDGAR to Release 19.2, Publishes DEI Taxonomy U.S. Federal Data […more]
Does your tool or service provider incorporate the current version – 8 – of approved XBRL US Data Quality Committee rules, and successfully run the rules on your XBRL filings before SEC submission to produce expected results?
If not, why not? Finding and fixing issues identified prior to filing ensures a company’s data conforms to over 50 industry-developed, publicly-reviewed quality checks, and gives the markets a clear picture of your company financials.
See real-time company-specific data quality filing results.