August 2017 Regulatory & Legislative News IASB Published Proposed Changes to IFRS Taxonomy for Public Review SEC Publishes Public Company Datasets, Now Including Notes SEC Posts Further Guidance on Signage in XBRL Tagging XBRL US News XBRL Investor Forum: Smart Data, Better Results, Set for November 1, New York City Data Quality Committee (DQC) […more]
- Update to FAQs on the IFRS Taxonomy - August 7, 2017
- Proposed Update to the IFRS Taxonomy 2017 - August 3, 2017
- Negative Values - July 20, 2017
- Financial Statement and Notes Data Set - July 20, 2017
- Taxonomy Updates, July 17, 2017 - July 17, 2017
From the Federal Register
- Adoption of Updated EDGAR Filer Manual - July 28, 2017
- Adoption of Updated EDGAR Filer Manual - March 31, 2017
- Inline XBRL Filing of Tagged Data - March 17, 2017
- Exhibit Hyperlinks and HTML Format - March 17, 2017
- Request for Comment on Possible Changes to Industry Guide 3 (Statistical Disclosure by Bank Holding Companies) - March 7, 2017
At this meeting, industry leaders will participate in discussions and plans for developing guidance and rules for use by public companies complying with the XBRL requirements of the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Learn about the Data Quality Committee.
Attend this free webinar to learn about a new set of Data Quality Committee rules available for public comment until September 5, 2017. SEC registrants, accounting professionals and filing agents as well as tool and service providers should attend.
XBRL US announced the start of its fifth public exposure period for guidance and rules developed by the Data Quality Committee (DQC), which is funded through the Center for Data Quality. The Committee is responsible for developing guidance and validation rules that can prevent or detect inconsistencies or errors in XBRL data filed with the SEC and focuses on data quality issues that adversely affect data analysis.
In the current public exposure period of rules and guidance for public company filers, the Data Quality Committee seeks comment on the materials through Tuesday, September 5, 2017. XBRL US Members and public company personnel can use our secure service to check their filings with approved and public exposure rules.
Watch webinar replay on Cash Flows Guidance.