March, 2020 March has been a difficult month, as we all adapt to a new environment, way of living and doing business. Filers and XBRL providers may face challenges and the SEC has instituted several temporary relief measures to help filers during the COVID-19 crisis. Many of our members are small businesses which face unique […more]
- Draft 2020 Document and Entity Information (DEI) Taxonomy - March 27, 2020
- 2020 FASB Taxonomy Implementation Guides - March 26, 2020
- Draft Variable Insurance Product (VIP) Taxonomy - March 11, 2020
- XBRL Taxonomy Update, March 9, 2020 - March 10, 2020
- SEC Interactive Data Test Suite Update 53.1d-200210 - February 11, 2020
From the Federal Register
- Revisions to the Filing Process for Commission Forms; Notice Inviting Post-Technical Conference Comments - April 2, 2020
- Electric Transmission Incentives Policy Under Section 219 of the Federal Power Act - April 2, 2020
- Accelerated Filer and Large Accelerated Filer Definitions - March 26, 2020
- Revisions to the Filing Process for Commission Forms; Supplemental Notice of Technical Conference - March 24, 2020
- Market Data Infrastructure - March 24, 2020
Accelerated SEC filers should attend this 60-minute session on Inline XBRL and cover page tagging. Early adopters and other filers should join for best practice and lessons learned.
In response to the COVID-19 public health crisis, the SEC announced that they are adopting a temporary rule to allow applicants for EDGAR access to upload a signed copy of Form ID (completed online) without the notarization, containing a statement that applicants were unable to obtain notarization due to difficulties related to COVID-19. Within 90 […more]
The SEC published the draft DEI Taxonomy, 2020 update, for a public review and comment period ending May 27, 2020. Comments on the draft 2020 update to the DEI taxonomy should be sent via email to StructuredData@sec.gov using “Draft 2020 DEI Taxonomy” as the subject of the email. Access the taxonomy: https://www.sec.gov/structureddata/osddrafttaxonomyfiles Read the announcement: https://www.sec.gov/structureddata/announcement/osd-announcement-032720-draft-2020-dei-taxonomy
The SEC announced the availability of FASB Implementation Guides covering the following topics: Accounting Changes Financing Receivable and Current Expected Credit Loss Disclosures Insurance—Long-Duration Contracts Leases under Topic 842 Retirement Benefits—Phase 3 Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Including Statement Presentation of Revenue and Cost of Revenue) Read the announcement. Access the guides.