Understanding the big picture Identifying areas of risk including situations associated with inaccurate or untimely submissions Time saving review tips and tricks Industry best practice discussion Speakers: Chase Bongirno, Director of XBRL at Toppan Vintage Patrick Loughry, XBRL Subject Matter Expert at Toppan Vintage
- Crowdfunding Offerings Data Sets - November 29, 2017
- Proposed 2018 SEC Reporting Taxonomy - November 8, 2017
- FAQ on Element Selection - November 6, 2017
- Mutual Fund Prospectus Risk/Return Summary Data Sets Release - November 3, 2017
- DERA Data Library Release - November 3, 2017
From the Federal Register
- Regulatory Flexibility Agenda - January 12, 2018
- FAST Act Modernization and Simplification of Regulation S-K - November 2, 2017
- Regulatory Flexibility Agenda - August 24, 2017
- Adoption of Updated EDGAR Filer Manual - July 28, 2017
- Adoption of Updated EDGAR Filer Manual - March 31, 2017
At this meeting, industry leaders will participate in discussions and plans for developing guidance and rules for use by public companies complying with the XBRL requirements of the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Learn about the Data Quality Committee.
The Data Quality Committee – a collaborative of public companies, service providers and others working to improve standardized financial reporting – approved rules related to versions 4 and 5 and guidance for the Statement of Cash Flows in October, 2017. These freely-available resources help public companies detect inconsistencies or errors in their XBRL-formatted financial data.
November/December, 2017 Regulatory & Legislative News SEC Publishes XBRL Datasets for Mutual Fund Risk/Return Data XBRL US News XBRL US Submits Letter to SEC on FAST Act Modernization and Simplification of Regulation S-K CFA View on Standards, Webinar Scheduled for January 10, 2018 XBRL Tagging in IFRS, Webinar Scheduled for January 31, 2018 Video Recording […more]
On December 20, 2017, XBRL US submitted a comment letter in response to the Securities and Exchange Commission proposal FAST Act Modernization and Simplification of Regulation S-K. Key recommendations made in the letter include: Require the use of the LEI for those registrants that currently maintain an LEI. Require the LEI to be tagged using Inline […more]