The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Taxonomy is the global standard issued by the IFRS Foundation to mark up electronic IFRS financial statements. By providing the IFRS Taxonomy, the International Accounting Standards Board can ensure that the taxonomy used is an accurate representation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS Standards). 2021 IFRS Taxonomy resources – includes .zip, […more]
- 2021 XBRL Taxonomies Update - March 23, 2021
- OSD Website to No Longer Support Transport Layer Security Versions 1.0 and 1.1 - March 18, 2021
- SEC Interactive Data Test Suite Update 57d-210219 - March 2, 2021
- FASB Issues Proposed Taxonomy Implementation Guides for 2021 U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy - February 24, 2021
- No Proposed Update to U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy for Accounting Standards Update on Goodwill Impairment - January 8, 2021
From the Federal Register
- Market Data Infrastructure - April 9, 2021
- Commission Information Collection Activities (FERC Form Nos. 2 and 2-A); Comment Request; Extension; Errata Notice - April 6, 2021
- Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act Disclosure - April 5, 2021
- Revisions to the Filing Process for Commission Forms; Notice of Eforms Updates, Termination of Visual Foxpro Filings, and Extension of Filing Deadlines - March 30, 2021
- Modernization of Delegations of Authority to Commission Staff and Division and Office Descriptions - February 16, 2021
The Securities and Exchange Commission has established a new web page to bring together Commission actions and updates on climate and ESG investing. Link to the SEC Climate and ESG Risks and Opportunities page.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has updated EDGAR to Release 21.1 and now supports these 2021 taxonomies: U.S. GAAP SEC Reporting (SRT) Countries (COUNTRY) Currencies (CURRENCY) Document and Entity (DEI) Exchanges (EXCH) North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Risk-Return (RR) Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) State and Province (STPR) The SEC announcement indicated that they […more]
The 2020 GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy contains updates for accounting standards and other recommended improvements, including an initial set of Data Quality Committee Rules.
Analysts and investors race to beat the clock on earnings day. What if earnings announcements were machine-readable?