At this meeting, industry leaders will participate in discussions and plans for developing guidance and rules for use by public companies complying with the XBRL requirements of the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Learn about the Data Quality Committee.
- Draft 2019 DEI Taxonomy - May 16, 2019
- New Data Sets available on DERA Data Library - May 7, 2019
- Proposed Update to 2020 U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy – Income Taxes (Topic 740) - May 1, 2019
- XBRL Taxonomy Update, March 11, 2019 - March 12, 2019
- Proposed Update to Future* U.S. GAAP Financial Reporting Taxonomy - March 6, 2019
From the Federal Register
- Securities Offering Reform for Closed-End Investment Companies - April 10, 2019
- FAST Act Modernization and Simplification of Regulation S-K - April 2, 2019
- Adoption of Updated EDGAR Filer Manual - April 1, 2019
- Inquiry Regarding the Commission's Electric Transmission Incentives Policy - March 28, 2019
- Commission Information Collection Activities (FERC Form No. 60, FERC-61, and FERC-555A); Consolidated Comment Request; Extension - March 20, 2019
SEC filers, investors, XBRL providers encouraged to review and comment The XBRL US Data Quality Committee (DQC) has published its 9th Ruleset for a 45-day public review and comment period, which closes on June 15, 2019. In addition to expanding on many existing rules, the latest ruleset contains a new category of checks that evaluates […more]
Process Improvement Effective January 1, 2018, proposed Taxonomy Improvements to this Accounting Standards Update will have a formal comment period concurrent with the issuance of the Accounting Standards Update. This replaces the past practice of an annual 60-day comment period on the entire Taxonomy. FASB Staff Issues Proposed Taxonomy Improvements for a Proposed Accounting Standards […more]
The XBRL US Center for Data Quality kicked off its ninth public exposure period on May 1 and the comment period closes on June 15, 2019. The 45-day review period includes freely available, proposed rules. The Data Quality Committee seeks comment on one new automated validation Rule – Sibling Child Relationships. Investors, analysts, public company […more]
The Data Quality Committee (DQC) currently seeks comment on version 9 of the DQC Rules for US GAAP and IFRS filings through Saturday, June 15, 2019. XBRL US Members and public company personnel can use our secure service to check their filings with approved and public exposure rules.