The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced the adoption of amendments to rules related to money market funds. The rule requires funds to prepare Form N-CR in custom XML format. Read the announcement. Read the rule. Read the fact sheet.
- 2023 Share Repurchase (SHR) Taxonomy - September 19, 2023
- SEC Interactive Data Test Suite Update 67d-230901 - September 12, 2023
- Draft 2024 SEC Taxonomies - September 7, 2023
- FASB Technical and Other Improvements for 2024 SEC Reporting Taxonomy - September 7, 2023
- Tagging Allowance for Credit Loss Write-Offs and Credit Quality Indicator in Notes to the Financial Statements - August 11, 2023
From the Federal Register
- EDGAR Filer Access and Account Management - September 22, 2023
- Private Fund Advisers; Documentation of Registered Investment Adviser Compliance Reviews - September 14, 2023
- Cybersecurity Risk Management, Strategy, Governance, and Incident Disclosure - August 4, 2023
- Money Market Fund Reforms; Form PF Reporting Requirements for Large Liquidity Fund Advisers; Technical Amendments to Form N-CSR and Form N-1A - August 3, 2023
- Adoption of Updated EDGAR Filer Manual - July 18, 2023
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) today published a Proposed Collection; Comment Request for Rule 17g-1 and Form NRSRO. Form NRSRO is required to be reported in XBRL format. Comments are due on August 6, 2023. Read the request.
June 2023 SEC report on public and internal use of machine-readable data published to support FDTA implementation. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) published their first Semi-Annual Report to Congress: Regarding Public and Internal Use of Machine-Readable Data for Corporate Disclosures, June 2023. This report is required under the Financial Data Transparency Act (FDTA), Section […more]
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) published a request for comment on proposed GAAP Taxonomy Improvements for the Proposed ASU—Financial Instruments-Credit Losses (Topic 326): Purchased Financial Assets. The proposed Update would require the application of that single accounting approach to all acquired financial assets (with exceptions) based on seasoning criteria. Comments are due by August […more]
XBRL US submitted a comment letter to the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) in response to their Regulatory Review; Request for Comment. Among other areas, the FHFA RFC sought input on legal and marketplace developments that may have rendered current regulations outmoded or inefficient. They also sought feedback on alternative methods to meet various regulatory […more]