Public company external reporting managers, teams, and all other company personnel have access to tools and training to improve the quality of XBRL and discover the value of data for shareholders and throughout the organization.
Joining for the first time? Make sure you've completed the SEC Filer Membership Registration before adding this to your cart and proceeding to payment options (credit card or invoice).
A single membership allows anyone at your company:
- 14,000+ automated rules that check your filing for errors related to signage, missing elements, incorrect combinations of elements, reasonableness, roll-forward issues, calculation errors and more. Triggered rules provide detailed messages explaining how you can resolve each error and can be run again and again until you’ve resolved reported errors and you’re ready to submit your filing to the SEC. Training and support on use of the rules is included with membership.
- Access to the XBRL US database of financial filings, updated every 15 minutes. Data can be extracted through the XBRL US querying tool or through customizable APIs and templates.
- Taxonomy comparison tools, that let you identify changes in a new release of the US GAAP Taxonomy such as definition changes, deprecated elements and new elements that will directly affect your own XBRL financial statement.
- Discounts on XBRL US events, webinars and the XBRL US GAAP Certificate program.
- Newsletter mailings covering regulatory and industry trends, events and issues.
- LinkedIn access to the XBRL US member group
Questions? Email us at SECFiler@xbrl.us
Already an SEC Filer Member? You can login to XBRL US tools here.
 NOTE: includes rules published by the Data Quality committee as well as additional rules developed by XBRL US and contributed to the development pipeline of the Data Quality initiative.
The current SEC Filer Member Ruleset counts of detected
issues | filings | companies are: