XBRL US Membership helps public company issuers improve the quality of their financials, stay informed, and have a seat at the table influencing the standard. Membership includes:
- Ability to join working groups on data quality, the SEC EDGAR System, and SEC proposals. Access to regulators and standard setters. Influence over standards.
- Support and information on error resolution, XBRL preparation, SEC, FASB and IASB activities, as well as legislation.
- Tools to gauge the impact of a new US GAAP Taxonomy release on your filing.
- Real-time access to user-friendly querying tools for corporate peer analysis.
- Recognition for your work through XBRL Achievements program.
- Reduced rate on events.