Standards for Submissions
The specifications outlined below are based on the BScompare tab of the XBRL Spreadsheet linked at right.
- Explanation to include the general purpose and expected results of spreadsheet
- Definition of variables user can modify, including a few examples
- Indication of API call(s) containing cross-referenced cells used in subsequent API calls
- Hyperlink to XBRL API documentation
- Submitter’s name and email address
- Must be free of additional custom functions or add-on requirements
- explanatory copy – tan;
- variables – green;
- API returns – orange;
- API returns used in additional calls – purple;
- report display of facts or calculations – alternating background light-blue/white, and;
- title, return headings, non-XBRL API calls – gray
- title bar – Arial 24;
- API data returns – Inconsolata 11;
- all other text – Arial 8 – 14
Got something to submit? Contact email@example.com so we can follow up with you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.